This website is being updated please proceed to our current website Lloyd's Financing Corporation

LLOYD’S FINANCING CORPORATION (LFC) is engaged in general financing, which includes CAR AND REAL ESTATE LOANS. On the year 2010, we engaged in the practice of MICRO-FINANCE/ BUSINESS LOANS.

LFC has been in consumer lending since its formation in the 80’s. Using the funds generated from the equity of its principal stockholders and from investors, the company expanded its areas of coverage from Makati to other areas of Metro Manila and nearby province.

Three years ago, LFC’s market tested the potentials of Micro- Finance segment of the industry by testing one hundred (100) borrowers with an average loan amount of Php30,000.00 per borrower. The company eventually lent over two thousand five hundred (2,500) borrowers and the company is now planning to expand exposure because it had very encouraging experience in the Micro- Finance segment, particularly:

• The collection rate has been 95% and the remaining 5% default rate is expected to

• be collected in due time (and we are so proud to say that we have no past due with regards to our collateral loans);

• The revenues have been higher than high;

• Faster turnaround of funds since the term is minimum of (three) 3 and maximum of

• (six) 6 months only;

• Higher sales contribution compare to collateral products.

For more than twenty-five years we have been serving the Filipino people, striving to maintain fast, efficient, and accessible loan services, without sacrificing the integrity of it’s company mission: to improve the lives of each and every one of our market. We acknowledge that for as long as there is room to grow, we will be able to provide proper financing services to those in such need.

At present, LFC has five branches strategically located throughout the metro:

Makati (Main Office)

Quezon City Branch

Imus, Cavite Branch

Antipolo Branch

Manila Branch.

All these branches are ready to serve our clients who are within convenient proximity, but nonetheless will be open to them near or far. Each branch has with them their own team of marketing personnel to assist the clients, along with our very friendly branch managers, who cater to their every need.

Most importantly, LFC is recognized for our Corporate Social Responsibility, which is very much observed by all our employees, that it plays a significant role in keeping our clients loyal to us. We advocate Christianity and share what little wisdom we have about the Word of God. Our company feels that not only must we contribute to the growth of our market financially, but also assist them spiritually. We believe that it is important to give back. After all, without God, we will not be where we are today.

We are open Weekdays from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM

Micro Finance / Business Loan

Application and Micro Finance / Business Loan
Click here

Personal Loan

Application and Inquiry for Personal Loan
Click here

Car Loan

Application and Inquiry for Car Loan
Click here

Real Estate Loan

Application and Inquiry for Real Estate Loan
Click here


Locate our Offices and Branches via Map